Breedlove Oregon LTD Series Concert CE Acoustic Guitar - Old Fashioned
An "Old-Fashioned" recipe is highly debated - sugar or syrup, cherries or grenadine, garnish or muddle, whiskey or brandy. However you like to mix a drink, we can all agree that locally-sourced solid tonewood is best ingredient for a beautiful acoustic guitar. Carefully crafted in Bend, Oregon, this limited run of concert body guitars features myrtlewood construction with a comfortable cutaway, LR Baggs Anthem TRU-Mic pickup system, and stunning Old Fashioned burst finish.
- Body Type: Concert
- Neck Wood: Eastern hard rock maple
- Solid Wood Top: Myrtlewood
- Solid Wood Back & Sides: Myrtlewood
- Top Finish: Old Fashioned
- Fretboard: Ebony
- # Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 1.75"
- Tuners Hardware: Breedlove, satin gold
- Lower Bout Width: 15.37"
- String Gauge: D'Addario XT PB Light
- Pickup: LR Baggs Anthem TRU-Mic
- Bridge: Delta bridge, African ebony
- Case: Deluxe hardshell
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Sound Hole: 4"
Crafted in Bend, OR USA