Sennheiser e835 Dynamic Cardioid Microphone
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
A LEGACY OF QUALITY SOUND
Founded in 1945, Fritz Sennheiser began making electronic measuring instruments in his Hanover farmhouse and was eventually commissioned to produce microphones. Their company history continues to involve improvement and innovation of audio technology to this day.
The Sennheiser e835 Microphone is a versatile vocal mic, designed to perform under pressure. Uniform frequency pick-up pattern maintains signal quality when moving on and off axis during performance. Gentle presence boost to even tonal response ensures clarity and projection. Minimal proximity effect provides consistently clear bass and performance when singing closer to or farther from capsule.
- Dynamic cardioid microphone for speech and vocals
- Cuts through high on-stage levels
- Clear reproduction with a high presence
- Consistent sound quality (varying distances, moving off axis)
- Handles high sound pressure levels
- Optional silent on/off switch Isolates handling noise, hum compensating coil
- Excellent feedback rejection
- Rugged metal housing