D'Addario EJ11 80/20 Bronze Light Acoustic Guitar Strings .012-.053
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
D'Addario's best selling 80/20 Bronze gauge, EJ11s offer the ideal balance of volume, projection and comfortable playability.
80/20 Bronze is the original acoustic string alloy selected by John D'Addario Sr. and John D'Angelico in the 1930s. They have a crisp, deep, and projecting tone and appeal to many traditionalists and vintage enthusiasts for their historical significance. All D'Addario acoustic strings are wound on a hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core, resulting in long lasting, bright sounding tone with excellent intonation.
- D'Addario's most popular acoustic gauge, ideal balance of tone and playability
- Extra-bright tone mixed with deep and projecting bottom end
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .012, .016, Bronze Wound .024, .032, .042, .053