Heid Music Return Policy
1. All returns must be accompanied by a valid receipt.
2. Return Period
7 days for serialized product: Band Instruments, Guitars, Bass Guitars, Folk Instruments, Amplifiers, Speakers, PA Systems, microphones, Drums, Orchestra Instruments, Acoustic and Digital Pianos, and Keyboards.
14 days for accessories
Online orders are calculated from the date they receive the product.
3. Merchandise must be in like new condition in original packaging, with owner's manuals and accessories unused.
4. Non – Returnable Items
Reeds (unless sealed in original box)
Opened DVD’s & CD’s – may be exchanged for replacement copy if defective ONLY
Airboards, Recorders, Tin Whistles, Jaw Harps, Nose Flutes, Harmonicas, In Ear Monitors (items not able to be fully sanitized)
Clearance items, Red Tag items, and Consignment Sales
WSMA Solo & Ensemble Music
5. Cancellations: Cancelled special orders and layaways are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
6. Refunds will be given in the form of original payment or store credit.
Cash refunds over $50 will be in the form of a company check mailed to the customer’s home address.
Payments by check will be refunded in the form of a company check 14 days after the original purchase mailed from the corporate office to the customer’s home address.
Purchases made with credit card need to be refunded to the same credit card used at time of purchase.
Purchases online need to have returns processed through the webstore for refund to their credit card.
7. Gift Purchases made from November 1st to December 24th will be accepted until January 15th.
8. Note: Heid Music reserves the right to deny the return of any item for any reason.
Return Policy FAQ
What if there is something wrong with my HeidMusic.com order?
· On heidmusic.com, we keep it simple: If you are dissatisfied with your order, call us at (920)-734-1969 or email Info@HeidMusic.com within 14 days of receiving your merchandise in order to advise us of the issue you have. If you do not contact Heid Music to advise us of an issue regarding your merchandise within 14 days, you will be barred from returning your order.
What if a product I ordered is defective?
· If you think a product you received is defective, please call us at (920)-734-1969 within 14 days of receiving your merchandise and we will attempt to address any concerns you have.
I need to make a return. What do I do?
· The return process always begins with a call to Heid Music at (920)-734-1969 or an email to Info@HeidMusic.com . You will be responsible for all shipping and packing costs associated with returning any Heid Music merchandise. The Heid Music merchandise shall, at a minimum, be shipped in the same manner and condition in which it was shipped to you. If the merchandise is damaged on the return shipping, you will be responsible for the damaged item. Heid Music will not accept damaged merchandise.
· All items returned must be returned in the condition they were sold in. All included accessories, manuals, and software must be returned unused. Incomplete returns may be denied and are subject to a re-stocking fee.
It looks like my item was damaged in shipping. What do I do?
· If your shipment appears to be damaged, please snap a picture of the un-opened package where it appears damage has occurred. Then open and inspect your order carefully. If your ordered product is damaged in any way, contact Heid Music immediately at (920)-734-1969.
If you have any return-related questions, please call us at (920)-734-1969 or email Info@HeidMusic.com.
Heid Music reserves the right to amend this return policy at any time.
Updated November 4, 2021.